- Activity search status faceting.
- Asset search status flag and faceting.
- Improved the load speed performance of the activity summary page.
- Fixed issue which prevented the decision tree control from being placed into a section on the form designer.
- Fixed issue where date pickers would decrease by one day each time a form was edited after completion.
- Resolved issue preventing values from being entered into select controls.
- Fixed issue preventing the account lockout notification being sent to an end user when their password is entered incorrectly too many times.
- Updated the text in the Adhoc Approval work item to correctly reflect the "Abort on Rejection" functionality.
- Improved text wrapping on multi-line text controls.
- Enabled feedback message if approval users requiring digital signatures enter the wrong password.
- Improved the "Access Denied" page to provide the user with advice on where to seek help.
- Fixed security issue which allowed an unauthorised user to download assets.
- Updated the Assignments Tab to display the date the assignee finished the task, rather than the actual finish date of the task overall.
Activity Search Faceting
When using the Global Search, from the 'Activities' tab, it is now possible to filter returned results by the workflow status and priority.
Asset Search Status Flag & Faceting
When searching for assets, their current status is now shown in the thumbnail view. Additionally, it is now possible to filter assets by their approval verdict.