In order to assign work to users or user roles from another Domain (Organisation), you must first establish a connection to that Domain. A connection request can be sent by a user with the Domain Admin security level. The connection request can be accepted by a user with the same security level in the Domain you require the connection with.
- From the top right of the window click Admin -> General -> Connections
- Then click Create Connection
- In the dialog box that appears, select the Domain to which you require a connection with
- Enter Comments if applicable
- Enter your Password to confirm your identity
- Click Create
- The recipient Domain can accept your connection request by going to Admin -> General -> Connections -> Incoming Requests
Viewing Requested Connections
To view Requested Connections or to confirm your request has been sent, click the Requested tab. Here you can resend the request if you have not had a response or you can Cancel the request.