Any data captured during the life of an Activity can be sent on an approval cycle. Approvers cannot edit the form, but can provide a verdict of 'Approved' or 'Not Approved' along with comments.
In the image below, the task 'Approve SKU Creation' shows the approval icon . Follow the steps to view and approve a form.
- Click the Task name to open the task
- Review the data displayed in the form
Tip: If necessary, you can view the full Activity (workflow) details by clicking the Summary button
- Once you are ready to provide a verdict, click the Complete Approval button
- In the Verdict dialog box, click the drop-down list and select a Verdict
- Enter Comments if applicable
- Click the Complete button
- Finally, Click OK on the confirmation dialog. You are then redirected to your task list.