- Content Management:
- Create content rules for icons.
- Manage rule effectificy and obsolescence automatically.
- Identify categories used for both content and activities.
- Identify content rules which use the master value.
- Grouped content in the Pack Copy Report.
- Sort pick lists A-Z in the custom forms designer.
Content Management - Icons & Assets
As part of the ongoing development of the new Content Management module, it is now possible to create content rules based on icons as well as text.
When creating a content rule, the user may now upload .jpg, jpeg or .png files to the Content Hub. It is also possible to link to other assets stored within a Sunrise library.
Content Management - Effectificy & Obsolescence
Sunrise will now automatically make content rules active, flag them for review and become obsolete by setting effectificy dates from the content rule editor.
It is now also possible to directly obsolete rules from the Content Hub.
Identify Content & Activity Categories
Sunrise categories which are shared between the Content Hub and Workflows, and therefore can be used to match and return specific content rules automatically are now easily identifiable using a new icon in the category administration area.
Content Rules Variations Using Master Value
Content Rule Variations which inherit their current value from the Master Content Value are now identifiable using the 'M' icon.
Sort pick lists A-Z in Custom Forms
It is now possible to automatically sort pick lists in Custom Form designer.
To sort the options alphabetically by their display value, simply click on the A-Z button.
- Fixed permissions issue which stopped search for returning assets in asset libraries in other domains which the user was permitted to access.
- Updated validation check to allow a content rule of type 'asset' to be created with just usage instructions populated.
- Fixed validation check which prevented a user from saving a content rule if all variations have been deleted.
- Fixed search issue in the Content Hub, where an error was thrown when a category search filter was applied.
- Updated workflow logic so that email and integration actions for all grouped siblings are triggered when updating a brief.
- Fixed display issue where check box could not be selected.
- Fixed issue preventing form values from being populated when the workflow was outside of the set working calendar.
- Allow categories created by the WebAPI to be sorted alphabetically.
- Fixed display issue preventing previous variation revisions from being visible.
- Fixed issue causing error to be thrown when trying to edit a content rule.
- Fixed issue that caused dates to remain populated, after the user has removed the value in the date picker.