Global Search – Help Information Box
We have introduced a Search Syntax Help box to guide you on how best to use the Global Search functionality and make your search more efficient.
In the box, you will have examples of the different search syntax you can use to locate work. Just click on the ‘i’ icon next to the Global Search bar and the syntax information will popup.
The information box will remain open until you refresh the page or close it by clicking on the ‘i’ icon again, so you can consult the information whilst typing.
Form validation enhanced performance
We have improved our form validation, making it even faster, especially on multi-forms!
Paused Activity – Time Calculation
We are now capturing in our database further information relating to paused workflows.
This will allow you to report on:
- Every time a workflow is paused, when it was paused, who paused it and the reason why
- How many times a workflow was paused and how long it was paused for
- How long an activity or task was running for (substracting ‘paused’ time)
If you are interested in adding this information into your reports, please contact the Client Services team.
- Fixed issue were users were not allowed to complete a transferred task if the task name was the exact same name as a task they had already completed.
- Fixed issue were users were not allowed to complete a transferred task if the task name was the exact same name as a task that was already running in their task page.
- Fixed issue where an email was being triggered if a deactivated contact had 0 tasks needing reassigning.
- Fixed issue where the scroll bar disappeared from a form approval.
- Show verdicts in task tab: fixed the issue where a verdict was displayed next to a bypassed approval.
- Fixed bug where valid hyperlinks were showing an error.
- Fixed bug on multi-forms where the values were copied between forms.
- Fixed bug on Power BI Reports caching information.