- Paused Workflow Toggle
- Updated Task & Assignments UI
Paused Workflow Toggle
Users of the new task page are now able hide and display paused tasks by selecting a new toggle switch located next to the text task filter.
Task & Assignments User Interface Changes
The look and feel of both the Task and Assignments pages in the workflow summary have been updated to aid understanding of the progress of a particular workflow.
The following bug fixes are also included in this release.
- Various performance improvement to reduce concurrency issues.
- Fixed issue which caused a error to be displayed if a file icon is selected in a brief without an underlying file being matched.
- Fix to display sequence numbers in search results
- Fix to ensure that new revisions of content rules do not get an invalid date
- Fix to ensure that changing the value for one content variation does not impact the history of associated variation.
- Fix to stop asset revisions being incremented without the asset upload task being completed.
- Fix to ensure child workflows are correctly created when linked to a decision route.