Access Tasks from the Linked Activity Tab
Users can now access their tasks from the Linked Activity Tab in the Activity Summary Page.
When you are in the Linked Activity Tab, expand the Activity to see the running tasks and if the task is assigned to you or a role that you belong to just click on it to access and complete the task.
We have changed the default avatar to the user’s initials, like you see on many other applications.
If a user hasn’t uploaded an avatar to the system, their avatar will default to their name initials. If you would like to change your avatar to your initials, just select the default avatar in your account settings.
We have expanded the functionality of the Approval Classifications (rejection reasons) so that they can be used in form approvals.
Users will now be able to pick a rejection reason and add comments when approving a form.
We can configure rejection reasons to relate specifically to a form, an approval or both. All this data ca be reported on.
If you would like form rejection reasons to be added to your domain and used in your workflows, please contact the Professional Services team.
Role Constraint on Contact Picker
We have introduced role text constraint to the contact picker so that results can be limited to users with a role that partially matches the text entered.
For example, if you enter ‘account’ in the role text constraint field, you will get users with roles like Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Director.
Bypass Electronic Signature
We have developed the ability to allow single sign on (SSO) users to bypass the electronic signature required in certain areas of the system, for example pause, restart or rename an activity.
This gives our users more flexibility around the security level required by their organisation. If this feature is on, you will no longer be asked to re-authenticate yourself when performing these system actions.
If you would like to switch on this feature for your organisation, please contact the Professional Services team.
Updates and Bug Fixes:
- We have amended the text in the Verify Signature popup to make it clear to the users that re-entering their password is the equivalent of a digital signature.
- We have expanded the functionality of the filter in the ‘Manager Contacts Page’ so that it also includes the users’ email addresses.
- Fixed the issue where there is a delay on assigning pending tasks to the correct role after it has been updated in a workflow.
- Fixed the issue where the end date was being calculated incorrectly by the Replan feature if a decision had been taken in the workflow.
- Fixed the issue where the sequence ID was being duplicated when creating a new Activity retrospectively (patched on 1st Dec).
- Fixed the issue where a new sequence was being created when a form had a loop-back (patched on 19th Nov).